Data & Information Security
Inside Justice understands the need to keep your data and personal information secure.
We are aware of our responsibilities under the Data Protection Act and the new General Data Protection Regulations, which came into effect on 25th May 2018.
We have taken the following steps to ensure we remain compliant to the Regulations:
- Trained and Certified our staff in DPA, Information Security and GDPR compliance via our training partners at ‘Engage In Learning’
- Appointed a Data Protection Officer
- Key staff have joined the International Association of Privacy Professionals
- Completed a Data Audit and compiled a Risk Register
- Issued Third Party Supplier Agreements to all of our Advisory Panel experts
- Changed all of our downloadable Application Forms to include the request for Consent
- Liaised with the Information Commissioners Office over best practice and we monitor the Information Commissioners blog
- We fully support the Information Commissioners Office GDPR awareness campaign "Your Data Matters" and we have volunteered our organisation to sign up to the ICO register of companies that adhere to the principles set out in the campaign
- For further information on your Data Rights please visit www.ico.org.uk/yourdatamatters